How it WorksDo not use an equal(=) in phrases]
For Angling Event Organisers
Whether you’re running a single angling club competition, social angling match or a multi-national fishing tournament – we’re here to ensure that you enjoy using this website and our software to manage your event, simply and successfully.
With our angling event management tools, you can:
- Schedule events and accept online entries from anglers.
- Easily manage your event in real time, straight from your computer.
- Automatically publish results live on our website for competitors, family, friends and followers to see.
- Run as many localized scoreboards, sponsor pages, competition clocks, organizers, announcements and rules as your device hardware is able to support.
This simple, 4 step guide will help you to get started with Weighmasters.Net
- Register as a User
To schedule and manage events, you will first need to register as a user. [Register Now]
- Schedule your event
You can schedule either a tournament – which will consist of multiple events, or a single competition. When loading your event, be sure to include all necessary information that competitive anglers may need. Our event registration template will guide you through this simple process.
- Download Event Management Software
Managing your event on the day is made incredibly simple when you download the Weighmasters.Net software. Not only can you schedule and update events using this software, but you can easily record and upload angler results across multiple events and days.
- Publish Event Results
Your Weighmasters.Net software will store and then automatically upload data once you have an internet connection. So, from the moment you weigh in your first fish, you can either publish results live, or you can do so after the event.