Jean Pierre Schroeder

The Angler Info
Birthday05 December 1982
Age41
CountrySouth Africa  
SponsorsMY MOM
LikesLTB 
Bucket List
Personal Best
BIO
Top Five Rankings
DateCompetitionRanked
28-3-22SALTBAA - NATIONALS 2022 - PE (LAD & JRS) - PEDSAC - Day 11
28-3-22SALTBAA - NATIONALS 2022 - PE (LAD & JRS) - PEDSAC - Day 11
   
   
   
Meet Our Anglers
Igor Lombard
Birthday06 December 1984
Age39
CountrySouth Africa  
SponsorsCall A tool (PTY) LTD
And my Club East coast angling
LikesRock and surf, fresh water
If it has water and fish in it I will try to catch them(excluding aquarium and koi ponds) 
Bucket ListMuscle cracker, 100 pounder Cob, bull shark, tiger shark
Personal Best225cm pre cordial bronnzie
96kg black tip
200kg ragget tooth
10kg dusky kob
30kg fresh water barbel
4kg spotted grunter
8.5kg leather carp
BIO

I fish for the love of the sport. I don't eat fish so for me it is 99%catch and release the other 1% is for my wife who eats fish.

Fishing for me is my way of keeping my mental health I. Perfect  condition

 

Congratulations William Thomas with your birthday
Congratulations Schalk Smith with your birthday
Congratulations Dayaan Bhorat with your birthday
Congratulations John Coup with your birthday
Congratulations Boet Thomas with your birthday
Congratulations Mark Duckham with your birthday
Congratulations Luke Immelman with your birthday
Congratulations Rudi Coetzee with your birthday
Congratulations Sashen Govender with your birthday
Congratulations Andrew Wakeford with your birthday
Congratulations Herman Dicks with your birthday
Congratulations Luke Immelman with your birthday
Congratulations Hein Dafel with your birthday
Congratulations Willie Otto with your birthday
Congratulations Sashen Govender with your birthday